I have had my eye on so many fun fall-inspired products lately so I thought I would summarize them into a post! As always, everything is 100% cruelty-free and/or natural where applicable. Maybe my fall wish list will inspire you to treat yourself and get more into the fall spirit!
Disclaimer: This post does include affiliate links from which I earn a small commission. Any earnings go straight back into my blog and help fund this site and its giveaways. Thank you for your support!
My Fall Wish List
1. Autumn Truck Throw Pillow | PCB Home
Shop This Pillow: Autumn Truck
- How cute is this pillow from Etsy?! Throw pillows are an easy way to decorate your house each season and I’ve had my eye on this one. I like that it is simple enough to not clash with the other decor in my house and it will match pretty much anything. Side Note: I would totally buy every product from PCB Home if I could afford it because they are all so adorable!
2. Bae Brown Vegan Leather Moto Jacket | Lulu’s
- In the years since becoming a vegetarian, I have swapped out all my leather products for vegan alternatives (read my post about vegan leather to learn why). I had a similar Michael Kors leather jacket that I was in love with so when I saw this vegan jacket on Lulu’s I fell in love. A cute vegan leather jacket with my favorite pair of distressed jeans is one of my go-to fall outfits.
3. Madeline Mini Bucket | Angela Roi
- Ever since Angela Roi launched their latest collection, I have had my eye on this bucket bag. I love the deep red color (called bordeaux) mixed with the gold hardware. It’s the perfect color to carry you from fall into the holiday season. Best of all, this bag is made of one of the highest quality vegan leathers I’ve ever come across.
4. Zuri Multifunction Pouch | Angela Roi
- I love a good compact crossbody bag and this one from Angela Roi is beautiful. The off-white vegan leather would work year-round making it a great addition to your purse collection!
5. Pumpkin Enzyme Peel | Erin’s Faces
Shop This Product: Pumpkin Peel
- What gets you more in the mood for fall than pumpkin?! From carving pumpkins to eating pumpkin pie, we have found so many ways to utilize this amazing fruit (yes, pumpkin is a fruit – don’t worry, I didn’t know either). Loaded with Enzymes, Antioxidants, Zinc, Iron and Vitamins C and K, pumpkin is amazing for your skin. This product from Erin’s Faces has rave reviews so it is at the top of my must-try list. ?
6. Issac Black Vegan Suede Over the Knee Boots | Steve Madden
Shop These Boots: Black Over the Knee
- Over the knee boots are such a fall staple so it’s no surprise I had to include a pair on my fall wish list. I was surprised to see these boots are made from 100% man-made materials making them vegan-friendly!
7. Marissa Light Cement Taupe Vegan Suede Ankle Booties | Lulu’s
Shop These Booties: Taupe
- Another fall shoe staple are cute booties! They automatically make any outfit 10x cuter and come in so many adorable styles. I love the color of these vegan suede booties mixed with their natural wood heel.
8. Amaia Black Suede Lace-Up Ankle Booties | Lulu’s
Shop These Booties: Black
- I know these are the 3rd pair of shoes on this list but when I saw the lace-up back I had to include them! ? As with the other shoes on this list, these are 100% vegan!
9. Laid Care Eye Palette | Lily Lolo
Shop This Product: Eyeshadow Palette
- This eye palette from Lily Lolo has great reviews and just happens to contain so many perfect fall shades. I’m not a big eyeshadow girl but I like to use a little on special occasions so I know this palette would be a great addition to my makeup collection.
10. House of Blues Nail Polish | Lauren B Beauty
Shop This Shade: House of Blues
- There is something so edgy and chic about black nail polish. It goes with everything and is perfect for the fall. This polish from Lauren B Beauty is actually not totally black but instead an extremely dark blue. As with all their polishes, it is cruelty-free and 7-free! ?
11. Laurel Canyon Lover | Lauren B Beauty
Shop This Shade: Laurel Canyon Lover
- When I saw this color it immediately made me think of fall! This 7-free/cruelty-free polish from Lauren B Beauty is the perfect balance between a true red and burgundy. This shade could easily transition from fall into the holiday season. ?
12. Uptown Lip Velvet | Clove + Hallow
Shop This Shade: Uptown
- I love a beautiful matte lip for the fall and have had my eye on this specific one ever since it was launched. These lip velvets from Clove + Hallow dry in a beautiful matte finish without drying out your lips. This specific shade keeps selling out before I can buy it! It is safe to say, this product is at the top of my wish list. ??
13. Pumpkin Spice Vegan Protein Powder | Orgain
Shop on Amazon: Pumpkin Spice Protein
- I have been so eager to try the pumpkin spice flavor of my favorite vegan protein powder! Luckily it is available on Amazon Prime (whoop whoop). Packed with 21g of plant-based protein, Orgain’s protein powders are a great way for us vegetarians to get enough protein in our diet. I have yet to try a flavor of Orgain I didn’t like so I know this pumpkin spice flavor must be delicious! ?
14. Pumpkin Facial Soap | Osmia Organics
Shop This Bar: Pumpkin
- Here’s another great pumpkin infused facial product but this time it’s from Osmia Organics. This soap works as a mild exfoliator that leaves skin soft and nourished. Side Note: This product does contain honey so it is NOT vegan-friendly. ?
I hope you enjoyed my fall wish list! What fall products have you had your eye on? Let me know in the comments section below!